Gift Aid

If you are a UK taxpayer and are able to gift aid your donations, please download the form below (see top right hand corner of the form for the download button) and return to us, so we can claim gift aid on your gift(s).  We can claim up to four years retrospectively, so if you have made a donation in the past and would like to send us a form for that, please do so. 

The best way is to scan and email us your completed form, however you may also send it by mail to our UK registered address.